I have an list from core logic or data tree that is exported in CSV format.
This list consists of hundreds to thousands of properties and their owners in the US.
This list consists of two types of owners
A person or a business may own multiple properties , and I want to be able to send only one letter per person/business.
The letter will be created through mail merge using a google doc/ms word template.
I have one template for People and a different template for Businesses.
There are a few issues with the list that is generated.
1. It does not tell you who are people and who are businesses. You have to determine that. People tend to have First and Last Name Fields, whereas businesses tend not to.
2. There are people/businesses that own multiple properties, so i need to de-duplicate them
3 There are owners that have non-US addresses, and i want them placed into another tab in excel/google sheets.
4. There are owners with missing addresses that need to be put into another tab for a data entry VA to research/skip-trace.
5. There are addresses that are duplicates, and they need to be researched manually, so they need to be put into another tab.
The goal of the project is to take the original CSV export and clean up the data to
1. separate businesses from people
2. remove duplicate people/businesses
3. identify missing addresses and put them in another tab
4. remove foreign addresses (non-us)
5. and clean up the business names (often TR is an abbreviation for Trust, or it will say Fmly instead of Family, etc)
I am looking for some form of automation that I can run on this list as well as other lists in the future that I export.
Please respond with
1. how you plan to do this,
2. how long this will take
3. when can you start
4. when can you deliver by
Also, i have created this as a fixed-price bid and I have no idea what to expect on the price of this, so do not agree to my price if you can not do it at that price. If you want a higher amount, put in that bid, so that I can properly review the candidates.
I HATE, HATE, HATE when people accept my low offer and then keep begging me for a bonus, etc. Just please, please, please, put in the amount that you think is fair, and I will do my best to accommodate it within reason.
please also respond with Saturdays are the end of the week, so that i know you read the full post. Thanks.
Saturdays are the end of the week I saw your file, I can handle the project by some coding very fast. Just message me so I start and you have the result in some hour.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
Hello there. I have experience with data processing. Please share the file with me so I will give you the final price and timeline to be done. I can start working now