These are the requirements:
1. a teacher should be in one class at a time.
2. no teacher should have his/her lessons exhausted in a day.
3.a lesson takes 40 [url removed, login to view] starts at 8.00 am and ends at 4.00 pm
4. the school has 3 break time periods. first break from 9.20-9.30 am. tea break 10.50-11.10 am and physical education(P.E) for each class which is random for each class and takes 40 minutes.
5. no teacher should have more than 28 lessons per week. note that a week starts on monday and ends on friday.
6. science subjects i.e biology,chemistry, physics and computer have one practical session per week and one double lesson and two single lessons. a double lesson is a consecutive period of 80 minutes owing to the fact that a single lesson takes 40 minutes.
7. mathematics has one double lesson and two singles also.
8. the school has 4 streams(classes) per level i.e from form one to form four. a form is a given level or class of learning in a given year.
8. Lessons should not clash/coincide