Do you have experience in collecting, organizing and reviewing financial documents from consumers? If you've worked in the mortgage industry, real estate, financial services or other related field, this long-term opportunity may be a good fit for you.
We are lawyers providing debt relief for individuals in the United States. In order for clients to obtain the benefits we provide, they must provide us with various documents regarding their financial situation. Such documents will routinely include such items as proof of income, tax returns, bank account statements, credit card bills, automobile loan documents, insurance policies, and other items relating to expenses and personal property.
We're looking for a responsible and hard-working professional to work with our clients to help them obtain the documents and information we need in order to work with us.
REGULAR PROJECT RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Request documents and information from clients (we'll tell you what to request at the beginning, but over time you'll learn how to make those determinations on your own);
• Organize documents and information once received; and
• Interact with clients to get answers to questions that may arise in connection with those documents.
WHAT SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE:
• Excellent computer skills with the ability to learn new applications quickly
• Patience necessary to provide top-quality, caring customer service and support
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
• Excellent written communication skills with clients who prefer informal communications
OUR CURRENT TECHNOLOGY:
We currently use a diverse range of online applications and proprietary products including
• Asana (for workflow)
• Toggl (timekeeping)
• Google Docs
31 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
Hi, I am CPA by qualification, having experience of more than 6 years in a reputed MNC as a Financial Analyst, having good knowledge in Accounting and well versed with various Accounting software. Regards Pooja shah
I have 4 Call Centers between 45 to 65 agents each providing different type of service, from sales to appointments to customer service... everything... ready to provide a better service!