We are seeking a Data Cleaning/Analyst/Sales Support Specialist in the UK. (Please only apply if you live in the UK).
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, detail-oriented, and interested in a career involving data management, with a focus on data quality.
As part of our growing team, you will become our 'go to' expert in using our award-winning data quality solution.
You will be managing data cleansing projects for clients, some of which will involve large and multiple datasets.
Your role also includes:
• Becoming expert in our award-winning data quality solution - we will provide full training.
• Using our software to clean, standardise, verify and deduplicate customer data on new and existing data projects.
• Working alongside an account manager to help demo the software to prospects, mainly using gotomeeting.
• Occasionally going on site (UK only) to train users how to use our software
Candidates will have gained the following skills and experience through previous roles:
• Demonstrated ability to manage data cleansing/quality projects from concept to delivery
• Ability to communicate effectively with team members, customers and suppliers
• Knowledge of data cleansing, matching and enrichment techniques
• Demonstrated experience of using data quality tools
• Excellent attention to detail with a high regard for accuracy
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills