Should show how my project is related to data warehousing.
Topics: Please select one of the following topics, research their current background, analyze the purpose of requirements, and design/implement a new information system including a relational database gathering and justify its role in any development process. Then write the term paper.
1. Data Warehousing Systems
2. Data Visualization/Virtual Reality Information Systems
3. Acritical Intelligence and Expert Systems
4. Data Mining Systems
5. Group Decision Support Systems
Including Subjects in the Selected Topic:
1. Describe how the database supports the selected topic
2. Discuss what the database has a role to implement the selected topic
3. Discuss your idea about to improve the current topic in accordance with the database progress
4. Draw each component for the database and explain their function related with the topic
5. What is the future work for improving your research?
1. No ZIP file
2. The submitted assignment must be typed by ONE Single MS word file
3. At least 15 pages and 5 references
4. Use 12-font size and 1.5 lines space
5. No more than 4 Figures and 3 tables
6. Follow APA style and content format
(1) APA Style: the APA (American Psychological Association) for writing style in all its courses which require a Paper or Essay.
(2) You should follow the following content format:
Name: Kavya Nagarapu ID:
III. Current Issues and Suggest Topics
IV. Methods and Evaluations
V. Future Works
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer of completed the above requirements, quality, logic/organization of the paper, and language and writing skills.
1. Include background information regarding your selected topic: 10 points
2. Include speculation on your report format and APA references list: 10 points
3. Explain the role of database to support the selected topic as they relate to strategic decision making: 10 points
4. Include a description how the information systems can support the business, including operational systems, databases, or data warehousing: 10 points
5. Include a description of information systems that has to support the business, including cloud technology, distribution, and virtualization: 10 points
6. Include a description of the information systems that has to support the business, including network infrastructure and security: 20 points
7. Design the need for the use of relational databases, and identify and create a Data Flow Diagram (DFD) relating the tables of the database schema: 20 points
8. Create a database that supports the selected topics. Explain and support the database schema with relevant arguments that support the rationale for the structure: 20 points
9. Identify and create database tables with appropriate field-naming conventions. Then, identify primary keys and foreign keys, and explain how referential integrity will be achieved. Normalize the database tables to third normal form (3NF): 20 points
10. Identify and create an Entity-Relationship (E-R) Diagram relating the tables of the database schema. Explain the rationale behind the design of your E-R Diagram: 20 points