Build a postgres database to store data collected from the facebook, twitter, google+ and linkedin apis.
The task is to create a database as follows
- The database must be postgres
- All columns should be in most detailed suitable formats eg
- dates should be timestamp
- birthday should be date etc
- You must design the database in 3rd normal form.
- It must be delivered as an Erwin file (release [url removed, login to view]) and also as sql code in a text file
- The database must be able to store all user data (including relationships) which can be extracted from the
- facebook graph api
- twitter api
- google api
- linkedin api
see attached document for more details and success criteria