Database School IT project - repost
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £124 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
The project is based on Database design and is a High School Project. We have to create a problem and basically work on the problem. A template is attached for better understanding.
In this project we have to:
1. System analysis and problem formulation- Problem Definition [200 to 300 words], Scope
2. Client Requirements- Background of the problem, Detailed requirements list, Possible Solutions
3. Database Design- Selected Solution, Entity Relationship Diagrams, Design of data Validation rules, Field types well chosen and explained, Test Plans
4. Implementation- Creation of tables, Creation and use of forms for data entry, Creation and display of reports, Use of macros, Creation of switchboard, Use of Pivot Table and charts for reporting
5. Testing- Implementation of Test Plan, Screen shots of forms, report and all modules
6. Evaluation of Complete System- System Evaluation, Future Enhancements, Skills Acquired
I have done it partly, although I am not sure if the idea is good enough. You can change and have your own idea as well if you wish to. On completion of project I would also require the Access document along with the Completed Word document Template attached.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online