Online database and reports creation
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $769 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am developing an online database that allows the following 192 reports to be displayed and maintained via a web interface. In addition to faithfully recreating the contents of the reports, the database will provide a mechanism for authorised users to propose changes to individual entries and will allow for the generation of reports.
[url removed, login to view]
1) To select a database engine that is compatible with my siteground web hosting account.
2) To faithfully recreate the template for country reports (with the additional columns shown in the attached)
3) To add additional functionality, including:
- ability for authorised users to propose modifications to specific entries
- ability for administrator to add new questions or countries
- ability for all users to generate reports as described below
4) To populate the database with the information contained in the existing reports
5) To demonstrate the solution operating via my siteground account
In addition to faithfully recreating the existing reports, and important part of this project is the additional functionality sought through the use of an online database. This includes the following requirements:
a) To provide a mechanism for authorised users to propose changes to entries via either a page that shows one question for all countries or that shows all questions for one country. After such proposed changes are made, a mechanism should exist where these proposed changes can be shared with an external authorising group before being accepted or rejected or deferred. Where an administer assesses the change as "accepted" or "deferred", an additional column should appear on the country report showing what change was proposed.
b) To allow scores to be set for each question, such as "mandated" and "optional". It should be possible to generate a report that for each country states how many "optional" and "mandated" entries exist in each category as a percentage of the total number of questions. (This report should be sortable either alphabetically or by value)
c) To enable export of country reports as PDFs
The database, which will be hosted on a siteground account, will allow any user to view the status of 1540 implementation in each country and thematically. It will also allow authorised users to propose modifications to the entries.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online