Our company is searching for a meticulous and experienced data architect to join our talented team part-time. Your central responsibility as the data architect will be to develop, optimize, and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data systems. Your duties may include preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
To succeed in this role, you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
• Analyse structural requirements for new software and applications
• Optimize new and current database systems
• Define security and backup procedures
• Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
• Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
• Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
• Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
• Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
• Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
• Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
• Educate team members through training and individual support.
• Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
Requirements and Skills:
• Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, or similar role
• In-depth understanding of database structure principles
• Experience gathering and analyzing system requirements
• Knowledge of data mining and segmentation techniques
• Expertise in MYSQL and Postgresql, SQL, and other database knowledge like MongoDB will be added advantage.
• Proficiency in MS Excel
• Familiarity with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, D3.js, and R)
• Proven analytical skills
• Problem-solving attitude
• BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹50931 for this job
I can work as a part time for your problems related to data management. I have DBA experience and lot about queries and optimization. I have 360 view experience about security, backup and high availability.
I have experience in SQl because i have worked data testing and i have created so many queries and testing so many file and created 500+ defect to developer.