Get $[url removed, login to view] for a pre-bidding chit-chat about a database to be described in this project.
If you wish to chat about following project we will pay you $[url removed, login to view] for this chit chat. These $[url removed, login to view] will be transferred to you when you place your valid bid for the following project.
Help with definition of a database system.
By `help` I mean that I am not familiar with designing database systems at all.
So you must be! As You will be the one writing down the database description in a language understandable to any database programmer.
You will be giving me questions and guide me in expressing my requirements on the database which to be reflected fully in the database description.
Produced database description must be comprehensive enough for the database system be programed by any programmer without any further questioning from the programmer.
your bid should consist of::
- what is your feedback (if you can point to any feedback out of [url removed, login to view])
- what is your quaranteed response time when working on this project. As a an average response time on emails.
- what is your bid for this project = to describe database
- what your is indicated price for which could be bought such database using your description
- how much you stand behind this expected price (only $ guarantees in relation to your bid will be consider)
Thank you for reading.
initial outline of the desired database system
- will be serving a https web form (read & write)
- zero dependence on the original programer - all lines commented or whatever is needed...
- designed one database machine or several distinct cooperating between ech other
- will serve a barter trade, an online barter exchange
- so will record users - ONE DIMENSION OF THE DATABASE
- various assets - ANOTHER DIMENSION OF THE DATABASE
- tables of bids and asks for each asset - ANOTHER DIMENSION/SUB DATABASE?
- matching fields from these tables, calculating fees from barter trading,...