About the Company
Hitachi MGRM Net Ltd is a global organization that crafts social innovation solutions across different sectors
covering the citizen life-cycle. We focus on partnering with citizens, institutions and governments and
digitally transforming the lives of people, communities and society and enabling their full potential.
With over various business bases in India, the Hitachi MGRM Net initiatives ranges from Educational EGovernance Technologies, Healthcare Technologies, Insurance Technologies, Automotive Technologies, Information & Telecommunications Systems, Smart City Solutions, Data Center Solutions, Digital Solutions & Services, Infrastructure Systems, Industrial Systems and many more.
More details on our products and services can be obtained from www.hitachi.mgrmnet.com.
Requisite Skill Set & Work Experience
Candidate must have DBA and SQL experience. Detailed JD mentioned below:
• Should have experience in PostgreSQL database administration activities like installation, monitoring,
backup and restore, access control etc
• Must have experience in PostgreSQL database architecture, logical and physical design, automation,
documentation, installs, shell scripting, PL/ SQL programming (stored procedures, views and materialised
views), catalogue navigation, query tuning, system tuning, resource contention analysis, backup and recovery,
• Hands-on Experience in implementing data partitioning, data encryption and database security.
• Hands-on Experience in implementing high performance and high availability PostgreSQL& MySQL
clustering, replicability and connection pools.
• Experience in writing PostgreSQL job-schedulers using pg_cron or any other scheduler tool
• Hands-on Experience in designing data warehouse and OLAP databases with postgresql and mysql
• Experience in using ETL tools like Pentaho Data integration or any other opensource tools
• Experience in conversion of Oracle database objects to PostgreSQL/MySQL database objects
• Similar experience for MySQL database is preferred.
• Must have strong knowledge on Linux.
• Strong understanding of command line and server administration. Knowledge of shell scripting (e.g., Bash,
• Has strong Python programming skill and be able to develop dba applications for system automation and
• Be responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional
(architectural) requirements, preparing estimates and defining technical solutions;
• Experience in addressing non-functional requirements such as availability, scalability;
• Experience in Micro Services would be added advantage;
• Track record for excellence in previous organization(s).
• [login to view URL] with 4-10 years of relevant technology specific experience.