Database design for a condition monitoring IOT solution.
We are developing an end-end solution for monitoring (Sensor + SaaS app).
Scope of work:
1. Define data schema
2. Implement data schema in AMW RDS using MySQL
3. Build data validations and
4. Facilitate & handhold during integration with production data
5. Make schema performant for CRUD and querying
6. Utilize AWS tools to troubleshoot performance issues
7. Detailed documentation and flowchart for the complete implementation
8. Known shortcoming assessment and mitigation strategies for/during scaling.
9. Data purging/ archival function implementation for old production data.
10. History table design & implementation. Data retrieval mechanism from the history table.
Magnitude of work:
1. No of table 30 to 35 tables
2. Avg. 15 fields per table
3. 5-7 history tables
4. Data validations on very important fields.
Transaction data (Real Time sensor data logging) :
1. no. of hardware sensors - 100k sensors
2. Frequency of transmission - 2 sec to 1 hr
3. Quantum of data - 5 MB/ day/ device
Following data can be disclosed to interested candidates after formal NDA documentation:
1. Data flow schema
2. Excel sheet with all the dB tables.
3. Each table contains data name, data type, data validation extremities for each variable
4. Overall implementation of the system design.
1. The whole system is being built using server less architecture.
2. The entire system will be deployed using AWS cloud services.
3. DB will be deployed on amazon RDS
4. We welcome any changes in our proposed DB schema
5. Proposed workflow= Discuss and finalize schema, deliverable and mutually agreeable milestones -> execute
5% of the project as a prototype implementation -> based on successful prototype implementation full implementation starts -> Payment released based on agreed milestone.
6. Final bid can be submitted after detailed discussion.
7. Please submit a very brief introduction about yourself with details about experiences relevant to this project.
8. Approx. start date: Jun 1
9. Approx. end : Sep 15