Ok, I'm going to try this again. Seeing that browser formgrabbers are expensive to code, I'm looking for someone to code a lighweight program to intercept ALL HTTP(no need for HTTPS) GET requests without using too much system resources and add a <script> tag in the <head> element of received html data of certain sites or all sites.
1) It needs to be injected into [url removed, login to view] and run with startup. It also needs to have no user interface when first executed.
2) When the client computer receives the HTTP request's return data it needs to search for the <head> element of the html and inject our <script> element right after the <head> tag and present the changed data to the browser.
3) The program needs to be compatible with all Windows versions since 2000 right up to Windows 7.
4) An additional program is needed to unload the program from memory if it exists and also remove it from startup.
5) It needs to delete any existing Windows hosts file entries too.
We want the above to function in User Mode(ring 3)