For a space with given length, width, and height (no matter in trucking, shipping or warehousing), you tell SmartPacker the size and number of cartons, and SmartPacker will tell you how to pack with best space utilization.
* Compute all carton size for all container size.
* Deal with FCL, as well as LCL consolidation.
* Compute minimum container length for a given number of cartons.
* Observe the packing pattern from all angles.
* Print step-by-step instructions for implementation.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $1667 for this job
I can do it this proyect, im graduate on math, with a master in algorithm and teacher of matlab for 10 years, trust me and you'll not going to be disappointed
I'll make this happen. I'm a Civil Engineer Grad of Cornell University, who taught Matlab for 3 years. Since I'm located in the US we can keep in touch daily if necessary.
Dear Berryxia, I can do this project succesfully and in a timely mannar. I have a B.S. degree in chemical engineering and an M.S. degree in Bioengineering. Petka553
i have a computing maths degree, i have played with this problem when i was a year 2 student. i already have algorithm to do it. but i need time to write the "printing instruction" thing out