I need an application that does the following:
- Opens a website that may consist of frames. This website has forms, textfields and submit button(s).
- Log in at the website by filling two textfields with username and password and click programatically on the login (=submit) button.
- Opens a table (MySQL when making the program in PHP) or (Excel / Access when using Delphi or VB), read every table record, copy the field data and paste it in a corresponding form field.
(It must be possible for me to tell the program what DB field data goes to what form field)
- Click programatically on the form submitbutton to post the data.
- Click on some other button to re-open the posting form again.
- Go to the next record in the table and start the copy process again.
The program must be dynamically organized, so that I can choose a DB, a table, and which fields needs to be copied to what formfield. To do that. the program must be able to analyze the website it opens and display all the forms and fields. Then I can tell the program that info from DB table field x goes to formfield y. and repeat that for every field I think is needed.
Then I must be able to define actions like logging out (so must have the possibility to tell the program to click on a cetrain button after a certain action.
When you think you are capable of making such a program, We can discuss the details.