- The application should keep monitoring a URL using webservice to receive invoices on real-time.
- Should connect to the webservice every 3 minutes.
- Show a warning if the connection fails.
- It must looks like an MSN or SKYPE: show a tray icon and display a balloon and a warning sound when receive new invoices.
- A webservice function will return a list of availables invoices.
- Other webservice function will return the required invoice contents.
- After receiving the invoice it must be able to show on the screen and print it out.
- Use COURIER font (plain text) and 40 columns to show/print invoices.
- Windows 98/2000/XP/Vista compatible
- Include a configuration screen with the following required information:
* User Code and Password (will be used as parameters to webservice)
* Save a copy of the invoice on disk (on/off, if on, which directory
it will save a file for each invoice, using invoice number to
the filename, the file contents is a plain text copy of the invoice),
* Play a Sound for new invoices (on/off).
- When the user clicks on a button to print the invoice, the application should connected to the websevice to warn the invoice was printed (it will be interpreted as processed)
- The same way must have a CANCEL INVOICE button which will send to the webservice a special code to inform that.
- Include an installer/setup program
- Fully commented source code and exe files are required
- Payment will be 50% on exe delivery, 50% on source code delivery.