We are a small digital marketing agency in the tourism and travel industry. We specialise in creating digital marketing campaigns for our clients across various platforms and have a constant requirement to deliver creative assets.
We are looking for a well-rounded designer with at least 2-3 years of experience available to work with us on freelance basis for various creative design based projects. The work would involve:
• Suggesting concepts / themes based on the campaigns marketing objectives (for digital, print and in some cases OOH advertising)
• Working with us to elaborate our own concept ideas
• Creating visual mock-ups / storyboards / mood boards etc from the agreed concept
• Creating assets for more specialist formats such as print, billboards, tube and bus ads etc.
The right supplier will not only be in charge of delivering creatives, but also contributing in strategy meetings and proposals.
• Preferable skills: Illustration, graphic design, web design
• Someone we can rely on to produce good quality work.
• Minimum 2 years of proven experience working with clients.
• Happy to work across various platforms – print, web, billboards, out of home.
• Will be involved in a mix of pitch work and assets creation.
• Able to engage with the team on a conceptual level and brainstorming meetings.
• An exceptional portfolio showing previous work
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe creative suite and up to date with the latest technologies
• UK based (Preferably in London)
If you believe that you fit the above criteria, please send us a link with your portfolio and CV to register your interest.
(Note: Ignore the budget in this post. This would be a long-term collaboration)