- Must be available full-time EXCLUSIVELY (9-6pm on weekdays, IST).
- Project Duration: 6-12 months
5-8 years of experience with cloud infrastructure engineering on AWS
• Proficient in AWS DevOps CI/CD
• Good understanding of AWS IaaS and PaaS
• Proficient in AWS AD IAM
• Experience automating infrastructure, testing, and deployments
• Experience deploying applications
• Experience integrating security solutions in DevOps pipelines
• Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, VSTS, Octopus Deploy.
• Experience with Cloud Automation Development Tool such as Gitlab CI/CD, ARM/Terraform Cloud/Enterprise, Ansible, AWS DevOps, Python/Bash/PowerShell Scripting.
• Knowledge of Agile/Iterative development, test-driven development
• Mastery of collaborative software development using Git, Jira, Confluence
• Experience in Agile style ways of working
• Experience in working with multi-cultural and diverse teams
• Experience in working with virtual teams across different time zones
• Relentless drive to continuously learn new skills and improve.
• Define best practices around DevOps
• Produce technical documentation about the process and tool
• Highly Desirable: Previous Experience in one or more Infrastructure or Application Development domain such as: Network Engineering, IaaS Engineering, DevSecOps, Automation Tools Engineering, Web Application Development, Mobile Application Development, Data Science.
• Bachelor’s degree from a STEM field (Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths)
12 freelancers are bidding on average ₹1079/hour for this job
I am interested on this position I am having 9 years of experience into IT 5+ years of experience into aws devops .please review my profile and let me know further process.