Assemble, a digital production company based in Philadelphia, PA and San Jose, CR is looking for a Business Development Executive for lead generation. Assemble is one of the leading digital production studios in the U.S. and we deliver efficient, scalable, production services for global advertising agencies, brands and publishers.
With agile senior-level project management and expert development talent, we bring the strongest skills to the table for our client’s digital production projects. We seamlessly integrate with their teams to execute:
- HTML5 Banners and Rich media Ads
- Interactive Landing Pages
- AssembleRX - Pharma Production
- Dynamic Banner Campaigns
- Technology Staff Augmentation
Despite the current global climate, our team is excited to be increasing in size and extend its footprint. Thus, we’re looking for a New Business consultant to represent us through outreach to potential clients, in the U.S. UK and other countries worldwide.
Your tasks as a Business Development Executive will be:
- Quickly gain an understanding of our service offerings
- Outgoing activities via email, InMail and phone calls to engage senior executives/directors/PM’s and pass to the the CEO/Founder as qualified sales prospects
- Work with and support the CEO/Founder
- Following up on current leads and after qualification pass them to CEO/Founder as Sales Qualified Leads (SQL).
- Proactively following up on any marketing activity – e.g. webinars, email marketing, Social Media campaigns, to identify potential warm prospects and after qualification pass them to BDM as SQLs.
- Using available marketing materials to nurture prospects and build relationships.
- Maintain and grow MQL/SQL pipeline and ensure high quality appointments are set to maximize potential for conversion.
- Assist Marketing with content creation in Social Media, demos and presentations tailored to specific industries/regions
- Market research, collecting and presenting competitors offering
Your desired skills:
- Good understanding of the marketing and advertising category
- Ability to explain and describe our digital production offerings
- Good command of English is a MUST, written and spoken
- Ability to quickly create rapport and interest
- Social media content creation and engagement
- Ability to independently work and collaborate in a fast-moving environment
- Ability to reach and exceed different targets and objectives
10 hours/week to start with, potentially move into a full time 15 hours/week
Compensation based on hrly rate