We are a leading data quality software company and require a Digital Marketing Manager with strong digital knowledge and experience of driving brand awareness through digital channels.
About the role
This is an important role and requires a high level of creativity, intelligence and enthusiasm. Working very closely with the head of sales and the Managing Director to develop messaging that consistently projects our core values and the benefits that our software provides. As a key member of the team you will have the opportunity to really shape our marketing function.
As Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for:
- Planning and delivering the digital marketing strategy for US, UK & overseas markets.
- Improve our current social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Driving traffic to the website by executing the digital performance marketing strategy
- Plan content and delivery
- Write engaging blog posts and articles
- Create engaging multimedia content
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms
- Write blogs and articles
- A good degree in digital marketing.
- At least 2 years work experience in a marketing role for a software or technology business.
- Experience in SEO, Adwords and other aspects of digital marketing.
- Excellent IT skills and ideally knowledge of different operating systems.
- Enthusiasm, innovation and energy to help us develop new routes to market.
- The ability to create job and marketing personas for our target audience and to help develop concise and consistent pillar content on our website, videos, blogs and social media.
This is an excellent opportunity for a bright and dynamic digital marketing specialist to join an innovative and fast-growing global software business as a key member of the management team.
Skills & Experience Required:
At least 5+ years experience of identifying clear SEO, PPC and online advertising strategies, and the developing of robust plans and campaigns that deliver against them.
Clear ability to develop multi-channel and multi-platform digital media plans.
Experience that combines being a digital native, with a good rigour for brand understanding, is important.
Strong analytical skills, with the ability to convert those into best in class SEO and online advertising campaigns to generate revenue.
This is a full time position so please bid for 1 month salary. Thank you for your time and bid.
Note please state "I have read the details" in the first line of your bid to help us root out spam.