**EDIT: Please note, this role is Content Creation / Social Media Marketing focused (Instagram).
Who We Are:
Pure Health is leading Australian health food store located in the Queen Victoria Building, in the heart of Sydney CBD.
With over 21 years in business, we have long-standing. ties to the community. We dispense a range of vitamins, supplements, practitioner products, beauty + skincare, sports nutrition, and food for special dietary requirements.
To increase and cement Pure Health’s digital presence via the execution of company marketing strategy and process. You will be responsible for creating and publishing content in accordance with standard operating procedures in order to grow discovery, engagement, and following on social media.
To create content exclusive to Pure Health to drive traffic to the website and ultimately increase sales and customer acquisition and retention.
What you’ll do:
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will take complete ownership of creating, publishing and monitoring the performance of image and video content for social media marketing (Instragam + Facebook) that aligns with our company voice and branding.
You will take ownership of social media marketing performance, weekly reporting of marketing performance and insights - providing recommendations to improve performance based on quantitative insights.
You will be responsible for creating monthly content calendars for social media marketing as well as Blog content for the website.
You will lead strategic partnerships - implementing company Affiliate / Influencer marketing programmes.
You will manage My Google business directing local searches to a physical location.
Who you are:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Digital / Content Marketing - preferably within Health, Beauty or Lifestyle industries.
- Degree level qualifications; preferably in Marketing, Journalism, Media & Communications, Commerce and/or other relevant fields.
- Adept in creating disruptive digital (image + video) content for social media marketing in order to strengthen company voice.
- Demonstrated history building strategic partnerships
- Proven track record managing and executing marketing campaigns - PPC / Affiliate / Influencer Marketing.
- Well versed in Google Analytics, SEO, Adobe Suite, G Suite.
- Highly skilled Content Production / Graphic Design / 3D Design / Illustration / Animation / Photoshop.
- Ability to work with cross-functional departments and senior stakeholders.
- You are both creative and data-driven. A self-starter, who possesses strong organisational skills and is able to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management skills required.
- Social media obsessed.
49 freelancers are bidding on average $32/hour for this job
Hi There, I have 7 years of experience in digital marketing,I am expert in mailing and social ads as well as google ads. I will available according to your given time frame and timezone. Need to discuss over chat PM?