Rock Star Project Manager for Social Media Marketing and CEO's Virtual Assistant Marketing Needs
URGENT. Part-time as you take on all the responsibilities independently. Full-time when you shine.
READ the entire description. You must have 75% of these skills with proven experience and success. Submit your RESUME, graphics portfolio, cover letter, and references. NO GENERIC APPLICATIONS.
Manage marketing, outreach, and engagement for our social media and growing affiliate network
• Maintain social media updates - Schedule & publish posts natively YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google My Biz
• Compose & PUBLISH PODCASTS - audio, create graphics, share marketing swipe
• Post WP website pages–upload blogs H1/H2, SYNDICATE blogs, videos, interlink, keywords, YoasT, meta
• Create & schedule social media marketing posts according to Keyword Research - we have a current schedule to build upon; we ask you to review this & recommend improvements or changes for engagement & increased traffic
• Integrate online marketing with email campaigns - propose how to cross-promote better across ALL channels
• Design, creatE & update emails–newsletters, campaigns, etc. in HTML
• Share swipe copy, links, updates with podcast guests/bloggers via email with scheduled monthly communication follow-up TO grow our network
• Build relationships as personal assistant to CEO
• Communicate directly with podcast guests and organize cross-promotions with tags on social media
• Weekly live meeting to present your reports/status and make recommendations for keywords & SEO
o Show the upcoming posts/activities & explain WHY you are conducting such (your strategy/objective)
o Show success and challenges from previous week's posts
o Create & maintain a strategy with measurable goals, review monthly, achieve quarterly and annual goals
- English - we are in the writing industry. Vocabulary, spelling, and grammar are very important. You may not post anything without it being reviewed, edited, and approved first.
- Social media marketing strategy and implementation for traffic and conversions (income as primary) and engagement (secondary)
- LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, Pinterest - scheduling & posting
- Podcast - posting and publishing (PLUS knowledge on SEO)
- WordPress - knowledgeable and confident
- Graphics for social marketing
- Administrative skills - independent worker, dependable, and proactive; you do NOT need micromanaging
- Copywriting in FLUENT English with strong grammar, spelling, and punctuation (always use an online editor)
- Scheduling wizard - Trello, Asana, Google calendars, and other project management tools
- Positive attitude and patience - you can create organization and calm for the CEO by organizing and solving problems
Additional Helpful Tools/Experience - if you have this, let us know!
- Project management for networking & building relationships for online cross-promotions and offline vendor service agreements
- Email etiquette - Gmail and scheduling independent follow up with important contacts
- Email campaigns
- Sales (training, experience, desire)
- eBooks, content creation
We are looking for a team member for the next 5-10 years. Everyone here has been together for over 7 years. Your successful engagement will equal a full-time job with people who respect your work and appreciate your contributions.
Name and Number your attachments:
1 - Cover letter introducing yourself and specific reasons for applying for this job.
2 - Customized, specific resume that applies to this job.
3 - References of 3 former clients with emails, names, and phone numbers for us to contact
4 - History of success with numbers (not percentages) regarding social media, methods, and how you achieved this
5 - Portfolio of graphics, websites, and English writing
6 - Voice recording introducing yourself and why you wish to apply