Part-time freelance programmer needed for immigration software compliance company. Company principals are based in Washington, DC; Chicago, Illinois and Cleveland, Ohio. Remote computer access eliminates need for almost all travel.
We are a growing start-up developing web-based immigration and other compliance software.
Desired Skills & Experience
Must have experience in:
• Python/Django, PHP, PostgreSQL
• Apache and Linux in a hosted environment
• Handling various data feeds/API's (SOAP)
• Ability to translate requirements into a functional design, and work with design team to develop creative solutions
• Familiarity with MAC and PC preferred
• The ability to read/write Spanish is a plus, but not required
• Comfortable working alone or pair programming
• A strong communicator
Seeking a programmer for specific software development, as well as ongoing upgrades of our recently developed systems.
This is a 1099 contract position. With the right candidate, this could be an ongoing consulting job. Total work will be initially 15-20 hours per week with potential for an additional 5-10+ hours per week on a longer term basis.
How to Apply:
If you think you’d be a good fit, please email your resume, c.v., or summary of information, as well as your hourly requirement. The body of your email must describe how your experience meets with the requirements listed above.
The subject line of your email should state: "Freelance Programmer."