Integration of Google API to an existing Django Project
Budget $10-30 AUD
Just so we are clear we are working on an existing project, the objectives are:
- Create new tab from the side tab named "agenda"
- Connect google calendar api and embed calendar onto "agenda" page
- Must be able to do GET, POST, EDIT, DELETE requests.
- Use cookie authorization for api security.
- Integrate functionality for collaboration on the calendar. (Many people must be able to see events created on the calendar and edit these events).
5 freelancers are bidding on average $56 for this job
Hello, I have checked through your initial requirements and analyzed my skills suit your project requirements. I have ✔️5+Years of experience in web development and Web Designing with Angular. Just give me a response More
Hello, I am confident that I can help you with your objectives to create a new tab named "agenda," connect Google Calendar API, and embed the calendar onto the "agenda" page. To ensure that we are on the same page, it More
High quality Coding + rich experience = perfect result + business well Hello, sir I can start just now and I can complete within 2 day. As an expert in Django, that is nothing for me. I really desire to get this proj More