I work at a DC non-profit. I have a web app written in Django (with Bootstrap) running on Ubuntu with NGINX. It allows parents to create transcripts for their kids. My developer left, and I need 7 small to medium functional and display changes. Here are the requests from my stakeholder. I am happy to flesh these out into specific requirements with you if/when you take on this work.
1. Course reordering: most people try/and need to keep a consistent format as they list classes on each year of the transcript (e.g. Science followed by Math and so on). Right now, if they forget something, or make an error and delete a class, they must delete everything in order to recreate formatting. I've thought that a drag and drop feature would solve the issue but wasn't sure that was possible.
2. Transcript layout: There are still quite a few class titles that will bump down into a second line which makes them look awkward/creates crowding, There is enough room on the page to put some space between the course name and the final grade/credit column to prevent this. Also, in most cases there is plenty of space down the page.
3. Watermark copies: Right now, the only way for people to order watermark copies is to call us. If we could add an order link (that only people who have created a transcript will be able to access) to the transcript website, it will be a fantastic revenue generator
4. Date entry issues: many customers are still having problems imputing dates in the student DOB, Student Graduation Date, and signature date fields. Most of the issues seem to be with those who use safari and Firefox, but there are a few Chrome users who have the issue as well. If I go into the admin site and put dates in, it's ok and they can edit, but it is a source of frustration.
5. Student Graduation date: If a student has not graduated yet, the graduation date field should read: Projected graduation date. Is there a way to change the programming in such a way that it can tell whether the graduation date is completed or in the future, and change the wording accordingly?
6. Preview button: Many customers express frustration that they must go all the way to the end/ download the transcript to see how what they're entering looks. Is there a way to add a preview button anywhere that would be easier?
7. Signature: A lot of people don't have a digital version of their signature to insert, and when they do insert one, it has been known to shrink and not show up correctly on the printed version. Is there a way to add in a way to do a signature with a mouse/stylus?
19 freelancers are bidding on average $1118 for this job
Hola buenas me llamo Eduardo y tengo la titulación de B2 en francés y hablo español nativo, puedo servirle de gran ayuda a traducir todo lo que usted desea.