Creating a digital signage system website. The website will be installed on a raspberry pi where we will display whatever assets or playlists we have on the website.
It is on-going progress. The skeleton of the website is ready with multiple functionalities. “I need to give you access to the project on Github, so you see the progress”.
• create a playlist of assets. “It will be obvious when I show you the website”.
• Create a playlist configurations. Note: we may have multiple playlists so this must be located inside each playlist’s page.
◦ How are we going to display this playlist content on the screen? Throughout layouts!
▪ We must have two different layouts that the user can choose from:
• single zone layout. Meaning “Full screen”.
• Two zones layout. Meaning “two separate screens in one where we can display two images in one screen”.
• Connect the playlist “play” button to the raspberry pi. The raspberry will be connected to a monitor through HDMI. I am working on this right now.
25th of February.