We are a small Managed service provder and amongst services we provide to our clients is web domains.
We are looking to create a domain manager for clients. (We are aware of simular products on the market such as WHMCS) No Reoccuring billing is to be completed from this solution.
In the portal/manager developed suite our technicians should be able to login and be able to complete all actions on behalf of clients.
Clients would be imported from Xero and then login credentials would be assocated with the xero company guid (for billing purposes)
Domains are purchased from either OPENSRS or Nominet and any actions on domains requiring updates or creation would be completed by the relevant API.
When logged in as a client they would be able to:-
*Manage a list contact information that would be used as a records for doamin registration, records maybe assocated to more than one domain.
*Update contact details for individual or bulk domains.
* modify name servers for domains (single or bulk)
* arrange transfer of domain to alternative provider. (Would require generation of Draft invoice in Xero and verified payment from Stripe) - for OpenSRS domains this will require fetching a tranfer code once paid. For nominet this will require an API update of the tag to a new TAG. There should be a payment overide for staff as some customers have an account.
* register new domains, including availability checking and transfer in of domains using the relevant provider.
* ability to define price for each domain extension, transfer in fee (minimum term) plus trans fee if applicable ... bill and registration fee.
* crafty clicks api to be used for address validation.
All bills to be written to Xero as a draft invoice and Stripe payment taken.
Invoices should be queued in the database to be exported to Xero as this will be a manual authorisation process that will require entry of a 30 min access code to allow the sync to happen.
Complete project files should be provided prior to final invoice being settled.
The system should use secure password storage and will be operating over HTTPS.
Welcoming experienced bidders only with reviews and must of completed in some or all areas required and be able to provide examples of work.
10 freelancers are bidding on average £1073 for this job
Hello, we are expertise in Core Asp.net,mvc,Angular Js,Node Js,PHP, Mysql, WordPress, Joomla, Magento,cake php, yii,yii2, codeigniter,Web design, Graphics design,Responsive Website.