Are you a talented developer (potential CTO) who is itching to build the next unicorn?
Apply your tech flair to the co-creation of a next-gen edtech, sale tech SaaS.
Supported by Microsoft for Startups, we are looking for a proven Full Stack .Net developer with experience in B2B SaaS. Web applications only at present.
Desired Technical Skills
· Being hands-on (.Net Core, Blazor, Azure DevOps...) with web development
· Architect highly scale-able, high-traffic systems across mobile and web
· Integration with third-party systems,
· Define technical tasks and run sprint retrospectives
· Manage cloud-based infrastructure
· Prototyping of mobile and web solutions
· Test-Driven Development
· Azure Architecture, DevOps, Deployment, Security, Cognitive Services, etc
· Minimum 5 years of experience in developing web applications and web services in the public cloud, adhering to relevant standards and protocols;
· Proven record of developing and implementing enterprise SaaS projects
Desired Soft Skills
· A motivated self-starter
· Excellent communication
· Attention to detail
· Organisational skills
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
It is a full-time ongoing engagement. It is not suitable if you are working on multiple projects at present.
For the successful candidate, there will be a tech lead/CTO opportunity in a soon-to-be VC-funded startup.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to do a dev/aptitude test.
64 freelancers are bidding on average $37/hour for this job
Dear client, Thanks for your job posting and those details above. Hope to contact and have a detailed discussion over chat. Looking forward to your response. Regards,