We require a developer who has extensive Microsoft Dynamics Business Central (NAV) experience. This includes implementation, customization and localisation.
MAYBE I don't find a person who is good at everything - then specify which tasks below you are best at!
1. Implement processing and growing modules similar to how d365cannabis and biotrack function. Processing is mostly doing a build of material to convert one type of material to another until it's a finished product. Growing will be more specific. This is a long-term thing and we can add needed functionality with time. The important thing is to look at the attachments and to understand a little of the purpose. We have experts in each area - we just need a skilled Dynamics user to help us match in Dynamics what is occurring in the physical world.
D365cannabis was built in Dynamics. Biotrack is its own ERP system.
2. Integrate woocommerce with dynamics365. We must use woocommerce because they allow cannabis/hemp to be sold on the platform and our merchant processor works with them. Is there already a prebuilt solution or we need to create it?
3. When product is delivered to cannabis dispensaries we want them to sign a receipt and email it to them and store the signed receipt in a document management system. How do you propose to do this? I hope it's an iphone/android app so we don't need extra hardware.
4. Import list of dispensaries and contact info into Dynamics CRM. Integrate mail chimp to email dispensaries list of products available and current quantity in stock.
5. Import list of growers to Dynamics CRM. Then want ability to email growers a link to a landing page to sign a contract to send their biomass to our company.
6. Able to create custom SQL reports as wanted. Such as top sales, top customers, create sales territories and measure market share of sales territory, measure success of product lines.
7. Create custom link between our PLC programmed automatic nutrient and water delivery system to the growing department to measure costs and have automated reorder of nutrients and other consumables.
8. Track where inventory is - before packaging process, finished goods warehouse, in a van out for delivery, or delivered?
9. Should I choose dynamics365 or start an azure instance and spin up dynamics business essentials?
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. Are you available to work mostly during our time of Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm Chicago time?
2. What is your upload and download rate? Please send a screenshot.
3. How fast do you type? Please send a screenshot of a 1 minute typing test from typingtest.com. Minimum 30 wpm required
4. A face to face interview on skype or whatsapp is required. How can we contact you for the interview?