Windows Server admin needed for multiple projects
First project needs a web config update to force HTTPS on the site. Really easy project.
WARNING! READ CAREFULLY THE ENTIRE DESCRIPTION BELOW AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS. Failure to follow simple instructions will lead to us reporting you to Freelancer. We hate auto-bidders and anyone who uses copy/paste without reading the project description. A detailed proposal is expected. If all you do is provide a one line proposal " I can do this for you", you will look unprofessional and you won't be hired.
READ THIS CAREFULLY: Some basic but important rules. If you don't follow these rules we will report you and you account may be terminated. No excuses if you tell us, "oh i forgot"
1. Start your bid with "instructions read" . Failure to do so and we will know you are an auto bidder and you don't know how to follow simple instructions.
2. Blank bids to be deleted.
3. Don't ask us later how much we want to pay, your bid is not a placeholder. We will stop communicating with you if this happens.
4. Any bid over a budget of $18 USD will be deleted.
5. We need someone who knows windows servers to do something really simple for us. Just update the web config file to force HTTPS on a website as the SSL certificate was recently updated. Once this is complete, we will test the site and make sure customers can make a purchase. Its its working you get paid. So you need to know and understand SSL certificates and HTTPS.
31 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Dear Sir, I'm a .NET developer and I have many years exprience work with IIS and Windows Server. I've read your requirement for the job. I think I can complete it faster other biders. Thank you!