I would like to drive traffic to a new social website / weblog.
No SPAM, Pingback SPAM other non-white hat stuff.
WHITE HAT ONLY!
Please provide past experience and stats from past projects.
And a specific time frame (for completion and sustained traffic) and the traffic I can expect.
The usual rules (borrowed from someone else) to keep in mind for links and traffic:
• All links must be from topically relevant websites.
• Static and permanent one way links, no reciprocal links will be accepted.
• Deployment of the links over 8 weeks.
• The page our link is placed on must be PR4, PR5, and PR6 per above.
• Links should include the target keywords and or key phrases as a title tag on the text hyperlink. Links should then be followed by a brief description of our website also including related keywords. NO RelNoFollow (rel="nofollow") links in the code. Title will be provided.
• There are no more than 15 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed.
• Link pages must have been recently cached in Google (within past 15 days).
• Link page should be from English language sites only
• Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc.
• Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
• Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, pharmacy, illegal, gambling, or pornographic sites.
• Links must not be labeled, sponsored, links or ads,
• No hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites or generally black hat links.
• No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges.
• Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa.
• No sites banned by google.
• Links must be in text, no graphics.
• Links should not be from framed pages.
• Must be manually submitted.
• No link schemes.
• Linked sites must be in production (developed and not under construction).
More details on the blog will be provided to interested parties via PM.