Greeting! please let me know if you are able engaging with the below specifications of the project. Kindly let me know ASAP if you can take the job. Thanks in advance Roy (roybene@[url removed, login to view])
Driving simulator &acirc;€“ Reaction Time Measurement
The objective of the project is to create a driving dynamic simulator that will also include 2 main features (detail shows below):
&acirc;€¢ Time reaction scenario(s)
&acirc;€¢ Distracted driving
The project has 2 main parts:
1. Driving simulation with the scenarios (Urban + Rural)
1.1 Module of Vehicle can be selected from a START MENU:
&acirc;€¢ Car,Motorbike Bus.
2. A. Presentation of the Time Reaction results via graphs and data screen
B. Presentation of the Distracted Driving Results
There should also be a short stand alone video clip (30 sec&acirc;€™) describing the features and summarizes the application simulator goals and objectives + [url removed, login to view] project will be developed in stages as specify below with a time frame of 10 [url removed, login to view]: 20 Oct
&acirc;€¢ The project will be developed in English, however there will be simple way to change the Language without a programming required
&acirc;€¢ Welcome screen &acirc;€“ to be simple way to change the Language without programmers (i.e. English, Vietnamese etc.)
&acirc;€¢ Automatic gear shifting
&acirc;€¢ Hardware requirement &acirc;€“ Minimum Intel I3, 2 GB memory, no special graphic card (unless to your professional view is required)
&acirc;€¢ Supports also Mac Book pro laptop
&acirc;€¢ Standard driving wheel with brakes - USB connected
&acirc;€¢ OS &acirc;€“ WIN 7
&acirc;€¢ FPS - ~24+
&acirc;€¢ Preference for development using open source engine
&acirc;€¢ All scenarios will be with dry and wet (rain) environment
&acirc;€¢ Several BRANDING/ Sign boards option should be allowed &acirc;€“ i.e. put logo and other company information in the application
&acirc;€¢ Help screens when needed
Definitions &acirc;€“ see in annex
First Stage requirements
Driving Simulation - Simulation track &acirc;€“ City Street with traffic light cross roads + cars and pedestrians walking also sometimes in the middle of the road
Scenario: The driver is starting from standing and accelerating by continuously pressing the gas pedal, crossing junctions in green light, Traffic light change from green to red, driver need to stop.
Logic &acirc;€“1) Red light will not appear before a) pre-set target speed or b)pre-set time elapsed from start driving.
2) (And) Red light will appear when at the current speed the driver will not be able to stop (i.e. under normal reaction time, the car will stop in the middle of the junction )to the red light unless this speed is below the legal speed limit (pre set parameter)
Graphic &acirc;€“ See attach files for examples&acirc;€“ this is minimum requirement, the street should be with some people, parking cars , signs
Second Stage requirements
2 new scenarios:
1. Driving in city, use steering wheel to turn&acirc;€“ a screen massage saying "stop" - measuring reaction time - the scenario will repeat 3 time in a session, then 3 graphs performance will appear (3 tabs) whole scenario &acirc;€“ Z seconds, random intervals between "stops", not less then X seconds in between ,
2. Driving in the city - a ball is going to the road between 2 parked cars &acirc;€“ if the car is in legal speed &acirc;€“ car will stop before hitting the ball under normal reaction time
3. Driving outside the city - the car in front is doing an emergency stop &acirc;€“ did you kept the proper distance?
4. Driving Outside the city, the car will go through toll car passages as seen in the link below
[url removed, login to view] (You need to press start in order to play it)
Please note, no need for too many toll car to pass. Also make a simple text application in the upper left corner of the screen.
5. Ending this part, a graph will pop and show the results of the distracted driving how many did the driver misses and how many pedestrians he run over during that time. Annex &acirc;€“ Definitions1. Reaction time &acirc;€“ the time from traffic light turns yellow to the driver pressing 2. Braking dist