We need – in the long term – an expert experienced in setting up and developing sites with Drupal Commerce.
We have a multi-lingual content platform based on Drupal with a lot of user-generated content. Soon, we need to launch subscriptions for our customers and need someone to implement everything related to that on the site.
You will be responsible for:
- Implementing our new customer subscription model
- Set up different customer packages giving access to different functionality
- Set up recurring subscriptions integrated with Stripe
- Making sure all the proper restrictions and permissions are set for different content on the site.
- Implementing the user journey so users get a seamless experience on our site when becoming customers.
- Define and document development standards for our other developers related to customer subscriptions. They will use your standards when creating new functionality and need to restrict user access to some areas.
Some background information about the platform: It is a rather complex platform built on Drupal with a lot of custom modifications. You will need to understand how it works before implementing the subscriptions. You may also need to do custom PHP coding.
You will work with two other developers doing other back-end programming plus a DevOps admin.
In your proposal, please show us your hourly wage and references for similar projects. Also, describe your approach to doing this task.
Our main priorities for you:
- Clear communication, always expectations up-front.
- Ability to execute fast
- Experience in related projects & skills.
- Affordable hourly wage
- Availability: Can you start right now and dedicate yourself 100 % to this project in the coming weeks?
After finishing the project, we would like to keep you on board from time to time when we need to implement new features, fix bugs, etc.
The candidate we find best for this position we will pay a small amount for the time spent to properly investigate and understand our needs before starting the project.