We have a website in D6 with 2 custom modules that needs to be improved.
A. Instant quote custom module
We have a custom module that provide an instant price information to the user based on some criteria. The user enter the country and type of service, and the module displays a list of services meeting those criteria.
We would like to improve the usability of the module.
1. Custom login/signup page : To access the page to ask for prices, the user is requested to either login or register. We would like to improve that step, so the user is not redirected to the standard Drupal login page. We will have a standard page where the user can either login or register from the same page.
2. Apply new styling and layout to all the pages. A PSD is provided with the layout and style. There are 4 pages in total :
- Login page as mentioned before
- Signup form
- A form where the user select his search criteria
- The search result listed in a table.
B. Login box custom module. We have a custom module to display a Login Layer like on Twitter site. The module was working fine, but after migrating on a new server, it stopped loading the CSS and JS of that module. We need it to be repaired.
** Only bid if you :
- have proven experience in Drupal
- can provide an invoice
- have no issue working with SVN (no FTP access is provided)