We're looking for a Web Developer to work and support 30-40 hours per week on multiple existing client Custom PHP Applications, Expression Engine, Drupal & WordPress production sites.
• PHP Web Developer will be responsible for coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and monitoring production websites
• Collaborate in a slack environment to grow and enhance our network of sites
• Recommending changes and enhancements to the development of the websites
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
• 2+ Years PHP/MySQL experience
• Understanding of HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, MySQL and Git
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Self-starter, organized, multi-tasking and attention to detail
• Minimum 5 to 8 years' experience in software development and IT consulting.
• Experience developing web solutions in Drupal and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
• Experience developing web solutions in Wordpress and PHP implementations in a LAMP environment
• Experience developing web solutions in Expression Engine implementations in a LAMP environment
• Experience with Composer, Drush (Drupal command line tool), Git, Twig, Jenkins, Apache
• Experience developing and consuming REST web services
• Familiarity with SASS/LESS, Bootstrap
• Knowledge of PHP, PHP files and theme functions, and knowledge of the Drupal & Wordpress theme layer
• Through understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (e.g. Requirements, Design, Development, Testing).
• Experience with Agile or iterative SDLCs methodologies
• Familiarity with JIRA or Agile ticketing system and Confluence or other collaborative workspace
24 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
hi we are indian software company we have the required team with all the skills as you have mentined, i can give you as many developers as you require, please connect and let me know next. cheers, PS