Looking for someone with experience doing development and customizations within Microsoft Dynamics 365, who can assist us on an ongoing basis, in building out an instance of MS Dynamics 3365.
We are currently using the Customer Engagement edition, primarily surrounding the Leads, Opportunities, and Accounts entities (Sales Module), and will soon begin using the Customer Service module.
A few of your tasks will include:
- Creating business process rules to make order entry and lead creation easier.
- Creating MS Flows to improve efficiency, and automate the lead-to-opportunity process.
- Building out and customizing forms and views
- Creating and managing Dynamics security groups & teams
- Assisting with import of data, and standardization of processes.
Looking for someone with experience in:
Please apply with the following information (required for consideration):
- What are some of your past experiences working with Dynamics 365, or Microsoft Flows?
- Can you provide an example of a task/project you completed in Dynamics 365 involving a business process rule, or Microsoft Flow?
- How many hours per week are you available, and what is your day time availability (Please provide the hours each day you're available to be contact during the project, i.e. Mon-Fri 8AM - 5PM EST)?
Rest assured we'll be in contact right away.