• Experience in Microsoft dynamics Finance and operations for 10+ years
• Hand full of experience on LCS, Azure implementations.
• Ensure sound design and architecture processes are followed. Advising the business when required and utilising third parties to create capacity.
• Lead the solution design for the Dynamics 365 programme, creating and maintaining all aspects of solution architecture with a focus on business engagement and documentation – essentially defining the Dynamics 365 architecture and technology frameworks.
• Be responsible for developing and maintaining the architectural road map, combining solution, integration and infrastructure activities also from an operational perspective.
• Guide and enable the business, partners and technology teams in the Dynamics 365 implementation, providing frameworks, architecture and procedures as required.
• Work closely with the application support specialists to maintain software applications and integrations, ensuring pragmatic use of ‘best practice’ control and process are applied.
• Work with technology partners to collaboratively set standards for software development process around Dynamics 365 and associated technologies.
• Lead & promote a positive and collaborative team culture, spanning the Technology group and wider business.
• Microsoft (MS) AX Dynamics 2009-2012 / D365
• F&O (Finance & operations)
• Visual Studio
Nice to haves:
The candidate should be from Australia.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $75/hour for this job
Hello? I have read your description. I can provide the great result that you are asking for as I have rich experience in here. Could you please open your chat box for me? Let's get a great result together. Thanks. Koki