we want to integrate our OpenCart stor [url removed, login to view] with our eBay Store so that we may list our "Open Cart Products" directly to eBay store.
First of all we need a shop template and a item template
After this we want full integration which will do the following:
1. List items to our respective Ebay Store, with the stock level, description and other field exactly as it on [url removed, login to view]
2. full syncro betwee opencart and ebay (if i add a product automaticaly it will be added to ebay, the same on the opposite)
2.1 full syncro opencart ebay (ifone customer buy an item on opencart and the stock go 0, ebay must be uploaded removing the item)
3. Change, edit and modify items, Price, Quantity, Description, Image(s) from open cart admin.
4. Receive order(s) Details from eBay store into open cart (changing the stock level)
5. Process corresponding orders from open cart.
6. Shipping, providing tracking number from open cart for eBay orders and post back data.
7: All configuration for the Extension MUST be manageable from the "OpenCart" Administration Area.
You MUST be able to provide a working demonstration using your own development OpenCart extension.