A to Z guide how to make a website for dummies
This project received 12 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $167 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I am searching for an unique a-z guide how to make a website.
This should NOT be a copy of any other website or manual. It must be written from scratch with illustrations as I will use this for training purposes and also publish it on web with my copyrights on it.
It needs to be delivered in HTML (no design required) and in word format with illustrations/screenshots.
With following chapters:
1. Basic skills
1.1 What is internet?
- History of WWW and what people is using it for
1.2 How to make a website?
- short description of CMS, HTML, FTP
1.3 Elements of a website
- What is a Logo, menu, content
2.1 What website should you make?
- Describe Blog, webshop, personal site, information sites, business sites, community
give also easy examples of each.
2.2 Domain and webhosting
- what is a domain?
- how to choose a good domain
- what is webhosting
2.3 Build the structure of your site
- Describe how to make a god structure
3.1 Basic HTML knowledge
- History behind HTML
- Describe what HTML is and basic codes
3.2 Basic CSS knowledge
- History behind CSS
- What is CSS
- Why CSS
- Color chart with codes
3.3 Download Namo Web Editor
- How to download with screenshots
- How to install with screenshots
3.4 How to use Namo Web Editor (with screenshots)
- Show how to open the program
- Main elements in the program
- Open a new document
- Add META info as HEADER etc.
- How to add a table
- How to add a picture
- How to add a header / footer
- Make a active link
- Change background color
- Show how to make a easy site from scratch
3.5 Show how to use and find a template
4. Upload your website
4.1 Download Smart FTP
- How to download and install with screenshots
4.2 How to upload your website with Smart FTP (screenshots)
4.3 Check your new website in browser
5.1 What is marketing?
5.2 Free link building
- What is a catalog?
- What is Page Rank?
- What is SEO
- How to increase your SEO
5.4 PPC – Pay per click
- What is PPC
- What is Google Adwords
5.5 Affiliate Marketing
What is affiliate marketing?
5.6 E-mail marketing
- What is e-mail marketing
- Is e-mail marketing legal to use?
- Example of a good e-mail markeing text
5.7 Banner marketing
- What is banner marketing
So this what I expect delivered in an easy manual as this should be used for people who do not have any technical education. So it must be made for dummies with very easy descriptions and many screenshots. And all must be delivered in english.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online