XML API Interface for Magento
This project received 20 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $927 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
In a Magento community-edition environment, develop a middle-ware software module that will provide a URL address to our external system. This middle-ware module will provide an XML API into Magento to provide the 4-5 features summarized below. See the attached file for the exact proposed XML format.
Features desired from the XML API gateway:
(1) Retrieve Orders from the Magento database. (The query returns all order details in a specified period of days before the current day.)
(2) Update Ship Tracking Information. (For a given line item and order ID.)
(3) Inventory Adjustments. Adjust Qty and Price for a specified ItemID.
(4) Listing Report. Will return an inventory list of all items, by sales channel.
(5) Optional and/or Extra Cost: Shipping Label Creation. Triggers the creation of a shipping label for an specified OrderID and LineItem.
After the project above is completed, then we will want to accomplish a similar interface into the other major ecommerce platforms as separately bidded projects.
See the attached file for further details.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online