I'm trying to install a shopping cart on my website and I'm so lost. I would just use paypal but there are some features that paypal doesn't offer, particularly one click upsells.
1. I need to have recurring billing.
2. It is a service so there is no shipping needed.
3. My payment gateway is called BrainTree and they say woocommerce, chargify, recurly, and chargebee work with them for recurring billing.
4. I need to be able offer a coupon code for the first month.
5. I need to have a one click upsell so when they check out, I can offer them 6 months of service at a discounted rate. (This one is why I can't use paypal and I have to have this feature.)
6. It needs to integrate with some email marketing program so I can follow up with prospects.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $422 for this job
Hello...Would you can just click on discuss button and start chat with me..Would you like,Discuss project with [url removed, login to view] can negotiate about price,time and work. ... Let me do it......I am software engineer....Thank you..