ECommerce website to implement in OsCommerce
This project received 31 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $624 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
In Canada, I have a customer who needs to implement her website using OsCommerce. The templates are custom-made and have already been designed and available as PSD files. I need someone with a sound knowledge of OsCommerce to give me an estimate of time and money for completing the job asap. Most of the features required for the site are listed below:
1. Import products into OsCommerce through csv file
2. Bilingual (English and French: Translations available)
3. Photos: 3 image options for each product and maybe a zoom in
4. Quick view (click on quickview to open the product window without getting to the product page)
5. Gift certificates
6. Vouchers (customers get vouchers that they win through referrals)
7. Setup promotions (eg: promo codes)
8. Manage banners
9. Send out mass emails
10. Gift option during check out process (could just be a check here if it’s a gift and add a message)
11. Email a friend (under product)
13. Featured product(s) on homepage
14. New products on homepage
15. Filters within categories to select products using product attributes
16. Search function
17. Display regular market price and below our price and calculate the difference as a percentage
18. Sizing chart (click next to product and open chart. Image added through the product content)
19. Send order confirmation and shipping confirmation with tracking number (under a product page)
20. Product Q&A (people can click on "ask a question below" a product and we answer it and our answer shows under the product).
21. Referral program:
Allows customer to enter his friend’s emails (if are not customers yet) and whenever they purchase for the first time, the client who referred receives a coupon that he can see on his account page. It is not a gift certificate but just a voucher that can be used only once.
22. Customer account:
They can log in and view their profile, their past orders as well as their coupons.
23. The Mom Club (simple enter your email function):
Customers can become part of our mum club and receive emails when we organize private sales or other stuff
24. Blog section
25. Implement the pre-designed templates.
Thanks a lot and looking forward to hear from people.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online