- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 23
We are using "CS-Cart" as online store, but some things aren't done so properly yet, and we need to optimize some functions. And we are searching for a CS-Cart professional who can assist us with this, as the current developer we are not satisfied about, and we will quit very soon the job with.
We have a CS-Cart multi-vendor package, where we offer vendors to join our website. So basically we come an online shopping mall where we offer vendors (webshops) to be listed at.
Each vendor will have it's own shop page as sub-domain, with products also on it's sub-domain such as [url removed, login to view]
Also each vendor can set it's own background color settings & image. And a vendor's front page (sub-domain) shop image & description & vendor logo.
What still need to be done are;
- Make the website faster, as it is currently too slow
- Change product extensions (as; /[url removed, login to view] into /product-1/)
- Optimize (color & page settings) back-end layout features by example
- Optimize (color & page settings) front-end layout features by example
- Add 'facebook' comment-reviews on product page
We expect 3 to 5 days of work by a CS-Cart professional.
We have as budget $200 - $500
When you are the one we are looking for with a honest hourly rate, you can join our team for long term on our and partner webshop sites.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online