Do you love talking or writing about Financial freedom through having an ebook business? Can you create content in the first person, friendly style that’s popular with bloggers?
If you answered “yes” to both questions, then here is a project that’s perfect for you:
1) I need a good English writer who has experience with writing e-books or article writing.
2) The project is to create a 15,000-word e-book on on to achieve financial freedom for breadwinners specifically by creating and selling ebooks. (I’ll explain more when I narrow down the bids.)
3) I have the outline ready and I need you to do FULL research and create a document that’s helpful to my target market ([login to view URL] breadwinners)
4) No plagiarism will be tolerated. You can use other websites to do research, but the final work will be 100% unique content, with links to any references you’ve used. I use Copyscape to double check the final work.
When bidding, please provide samples of articles that directly relate to financial freedom and how to make money in ebook business. If I like your bid, I’ll reply back with more details about what’s required.
5) Also, include the words “magandang buhay” That way I know you’ve read this entire description and understand what I need for this job. Feel free to use the private message board if you have any questions or need further clarification.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $438 for this job
Hi! I can help you with this. I know someone who is capable of doing this task. I can book you an appointment with the CEO of Your InkWell. She fits all the requirements you are looking for. DM me for inquiries.