We need to develop a daily deals website.
- There will be the ability to set the # of deals it takes for the deal to actually proceed. Once the deal hits, the site dynamically updates itself to reflect it.
- Once a user purchases a deal, the site updates itself to add the additional deal.
- There needs to be the ability to set a limit on deals. Per example, if a deal can only take 1000 buys, once 1000 buys hit, the site will need to update itself to say “Sold Out” and a backup deal be in it’s place.
- There needs to be a place to show all the recent deals with the actual deal and the number of deals sold.
- There needs to be a discussion area where members can discuss the daily deal.
- Users should be able to share the deal on facebook or another appointed social networking site,
- Users need to be able to email a friend the daily deal.
- Users have the ability to sign in using their Facebook or another appointed social networking site login details. This is using the “connect” feature.
- Users have the ability to sign in to the site with their username, upload a photo, change password, etc. Users will also have the ability to have a link for “forgot password” and an email be automatically generated to reset their password.
- Users will have the ability to sign up for the daily email alerts and users can sign up for as many cities as they want.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $1350 for this job
Greetings from Elecom [login to view URL] have very good experinece in developing many deals per day [login to view URL] check your PMB for all the details regarding your project.