US based IT company looking for accomplished eCommerce architect for a large initiative. Responsibilities:
- Provide eCommerce expertise and drive strategic thinking to create right solution for global deployment
- Engage as a subject matter expert with business users and delivery team
- Translate strategic requirements into deliverable projects
- Architect e-commerce solution leveraging right technologies to maximize the performance
- Research and make recommendations on software products via fit gap analysis process.
- Architect overall technical design for enterprise level e-commerce applications; document the details in technical design document then engage with team of developers to build and implement the solution.
- Analyze risks and advise on risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor the problem and resolve any complex issues with no to minimal impact to users
- Create, communicate, and maintain best practices and coding standards for team. Hold the development team accountable to follow these best practices.
- Responsible for providing technical leadership throughout the project life-cycle. Provide guidance in designing, user interface, technology integration, and interfacing with the client technology and management teams.
- Collaborate with other architects to update architecture documents and other development processes documents.
- Drive end-to-end success of the project by working closely with cross functional teams - business and IT sponsors, R&D, PMO, BAs, Testers, and developers, as/when needed.
Must have hands-on working experience in similar role on 5+ large scale B2B eCommerce projects from concept to deployment:
- Technical subject matter expertise on multiple platforms over 8-10 years IT experience in creating solution architecture, developing, and implementing enterprise-wide solutions with focus on the digital eCommerce domain.
- Strong knowledge of the integrated marketing technologies, multi-channel commerce, multi-channel marketing, payment technologies, etc.
- Experience in conducting technology bench-marking and industry analysis to define the strategic direction.
- Strong skills in architecture, designing and customizing commercial eCommerce packages (e.g. BigCommerce, X-Cart, Shopify, Magento, Square Space, WooCommerce, etc.,).
- Experience in integrating eCommerce platform with back-end Order Management System, License Management System, SAP, Sales Force applications, etc. will be and added plus.