We have a site designed and everything all ready even the product pages done. It's in HTML. But now we need it all working with ecommerce and this is a list of the things we need done.
- Need a way to process credit cards with PayPal.
- Need an area in the checkout to put in a shipping address if different from the address they put on their checks. The assumption is they want them delivered to the address on their checks but need an option at checkout if different.
- We will want the orders to come to us via email (similar to the way you set up our other web pages). If there is a logo we will want that attached. If we can also have the orders stored in a sql database we will want to run a daily report when we get busy.
- We will want a monthly report that lists total sales and taxes with detail by customer in Admin side.
- We will want to charge sales tax on if they have a Minnesota address.
- For shipping we will have preset shipping amounts by region. We will want the shipping to pull from this pricing spreadsheet when they place an order. If they order more than one item it will pull from a different column. We can email you the spreadsheet next week.
- We will want to use UPS for shipping.
- We will want an ability to enter a free shipping for first time orders (not reorders).
- We will want a section to enter a promo code that will adjust their shopping cart price. This code and promo may change from time to time.
Max Budget: $400