I am looking for an experienced business writer to generate monthly newsletter and blog contents. Each article would be between 200-300 word long, with the topics and key points provided. This job may lead to other business writing projects.
For my latest newsletter, the topic will be "How to Create a Great Strategic Team for Your Business". The key points are:
- The importance of having a strategic team (one should never plan by oneself!)
- Who to include on the team
- The role of a team leader
- Commitment is the key
Proper headings and separate paragraphs that contain key points are preferred. I will award this project to three different writers. The one with my preferred writing style and professionalism will be chosen to work on all future projects.
- A business degree preferred (a MBA is even better!)
- English is your first language
- Experienced in business writing
- The deadline for this project is July 23, 2011
- Please provide 2 samples of your previous work: one short article (under 500 words), one long article
- Please provide your bid in Canadian Dollars
- Please respond to this ad with the header "STRATEGY"
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to hearing from the qualified candidates.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $36 for this job
"Strategy" Hi there, I have more than 20 years experience in communications, first as a journalist and then in corporate and government communications. Please see PM for details.