Instructions as provided by anthonybloging:
Edit the following snippets for grammar and punctuation. Confirm the information is correct and the snippet meets the client requirements. Do not rewrite the work. Edit and adjust existing content as needed to comply with instructions.
1. Do not rewrite the work. Edit and adjust existing content as needed.
2. Avoid any marketing-type/ salesy comments and self-accolades. These snippets should be objective and factual.
3. Keep the snippet within a 70 to 80 word range.
4. There should be no descriptions of their pricing (affordable prices, competitive rates, etc).
5. There should be no mentions of ratings from sites like Google, Yelp, HomeAdvisor, Angie’s List or the BBB. Awards from these sites are ok.
6. Refer to companies by their name or the business, the company, it or its. Don’t refer to a business as they or use their as a possessive.
7. Use the Oxford comma for serial lists
25 freelancers are bidding on average $359 for this job
Hi, I can help you with this, I have tons of experience in editing and proofreading content with different styles ranging from creative,literary ,academic and technical. Thanks!
Hello! I have both the experience and skill you require to do some light editing and proofing of the content for your website/blog. If I can be of further assistance, please contact me!
My hard and smart work makes me the suitable candidate for this position. i will surely complete your within the time and will never lead you down and will surely prove my worth.