We need someone to audio edit our MP3 file podcast interview to:
- Remove uhms, breath sounds, and other unwanted sounds
- Remove repeated words and phrases
- Insert silence for non-speaking parts (on other track)
Sample Clip: [login to view URL]
A Winner Will be Quickly Selected after a good Sample is received.
This project is relatively easy - listen and clip (remove) unwanted sound segments.
It should take 2-4 hours to complete.
Expecting bids from $30 to $50.
The audio is provided in an MP3 stereo track - you need to separate audio for each person for some edits.
Steps: stereo track
1. Identify non speaking parts and insert silence - (for Audacity - shade + Ctrl L)
2. Remove unwanted sounds - shade sound, shift + click other track (shades both), delete
3. Remove duplicate words and phrases (e.g. change its, its to its)
The editing does not needs to be good but not perfect.
When in doubt about removing a word or phrase, leave it in.
The final file is to be provided back to us in MP3 stereo format - on track for each speaker.
I have multiples podcasts plus additional shows so there are many audios to edit in the future.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $52 for this job
Hi there! I'll do it. Vast experience in audio editing. Some of my work: [login to view URL] thanks you! (I'll prepare an example and paste the link in here in a few minutes)